Bienvenue!

I always thought that there was this one perfect person for everybody in the world, you know, and when you found that person the rest of the world kind of magically faded away, and, you know, the two of you would just be inside this kind of protective bubble, but there is no bubble, I mean if there is you have to make it, I just think life is more than a series of moments, you know, we can make choices, and we can choose to protect the people we love, and that's what makes us who we are and those are the real memories


-
Forces of Nature

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Who is my Hero?



What is a hero? A hero is the one who saves. The one who done heroic deeds and someone who is brave and had courage to fight for what is right.

I am a kind of person who likes to wander and went home late. My mother and sister always talked to me about my "hobby" but I cannot change it for now because that is my way to ease my stress from school.

Many times my hero grant my wishes and one of them (which frequently happened to me) was when I am going to school late. While I am riding in a jeepney I hardly prayed that our teacher will be much late than me and if that will happen I promise that I will never be late again. My hero granted my wish, but I did not keep my promise to Him; I still come to school late. I still wish same things from Him and I still keep on breaking my promises to Him. Despite of that, He still continues granting my wishes and so I believe that He is with me and He is my savior and my hero.

Though my hero is invisible and cannot be proven scientifically, but for me He is here with me to save and guide me. Every time I am weary He is there for me. His house is always open for me to come. He gives me signs when I am confused. He protects me; He never let me to be in danger though He gives me trials to make me stronger.

Nobody can overpower my hero for He knows everything; he made everything. He molds me to become a good person with conscience. He never gets tired in helping and guiding me in my life and most of all I am not the only one He saves and protects but as well are my family, friends and you. He is my hero and my savior, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment