Bienvenue!

I always thought that there was this one perfect person for everybody in the world, you know, and when you found that person the rest of the world kind of magically faded away, and, you know, the two of you would just be inside this kind of protective bubble, but there is no bubble, I mean if there is you have to make it, I just think life is more than a series of moments, you know, we can make choices, and we can choose to protect the people we love, and that's what makes us who we are and those are the real memories


-
Forces of Nature

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Flirty or Friendly


These two words are commonly misinterpreted and so I want to talk about these two words. There are people who are naturally friendly, outgoing and sweet but unfortunately for them, they were misinterpreted and labeled as “flirt”. Even I confused in these two words and I encountered or experienced this situation, but I am not the one who was labeled as “flirt” instead I am the one who misinterpreted them. What are their limitations or indications to be called or labeled as friendly or flirty? Well, since I don't know the answer/s so I asked my block mates on how they differentiate a friendly person to a flirty one. Most of them were girls and a guy.

According to them, a friendly person talk decently and put distance or limitations when having conversation, always say “hi” to the people he or she knew, a friendly person had a lot of friends and s/he normally treated them fairly and does not put with malice in his or her actions to his friends, has good intentions, not ashamed to chat to other people and he or she likes to make friends and ask questions with sense.

Flirty people are really flirt! they overdo the acts of being friendly, into the extent that they always get closer to the opposite sex and they will pretend as if they are cute though they are not, they are lack of attention so they wanted to be the center of attraction, they get angry when they know that their crush has someone else and they ask questions with non sense.

Now, we have the differences between a friendly and flirty person and so I hope those things will help to
correctly label a person. Though I am not saying that these things I wrote are the only basis to label someone as friendly or flirty. For me, it is okay to flirt as long as you are not in a relationship and you had something to show off, but if you do not have anything to boast, well, it is better for you to stay friendly at least you have something to boast and that are your friends. I do believe as well that all people and even animals need to flirt, to find and have a partner in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment